I’m bowing out early this week thanks to some pre-Christmas holiday festivities, but I wanted to leave you some reading material – so check out these past posts! I deliberately chose posts that are not necessarily the most popular, but ones that, at the time of writing, were deeply meaningful to me and marked important points in my spiritual walk. Enjoy, and I’ll be back on a regular blogging schedule next week!
1. From The Far Shore: on dealing with death and finding comfort
2. The Complexity of the Psalms: on how we can get reductive with complex Scriptures
3. The Personal Beatitude: on where to turn when you feel useless to God
4. The Usefulness of Ritual: on why I find particular church rituals meaningful and important
5. Or pick a review from my reviews section, all of which I enjoy writing because I enjoy reading so much!