A reminder that my new six-week (possibly seven-week) Bible study on Jonathan begins this coming Sunday! Feel free to read more about the study itself here, but in the meantime here’s what you need to know:
- The Bible study is free for its duration. Afterward, when the study is finished, I will edit it, expand it, and publish it as a purchasable e-book as I have with prior studies.
- You may join it at any time, and as the study continues the previous week’s study will be archived for your use.
- The week’s study will be published on either Sunday or Monday in the Study section of my blog.
- Each week’s study will have Bible verses for you to chew on or reflect upon, as well as a practical-applications section to help us take what we’re learning from Jonathan’s life and walk and apply it to our own.
- I welcome comments and your participation, so feel free to either leave them on the week’s study, message me about them, or even write about them on your own blog!
I hope you’ll come along with me to learn about Jonathan. I am super-excited about this study that focuses on one of God’s most loyal and loving (and perhaps most neglected!) servants.